Logitech MX Master 3 Bluetooth not working

sgarre13

Reaction score
Guys, running Windows 11 on Dell E5440 I5 4310 quite well (unsupported hardware? - what a croc!). Anyway my son bought me a Logitech MXMaster 3 mouse for Xmas and it only works using the receiver. Tried using it without the receiver, i.e
on Bluetooth, and windows detects the mouse fine, but won't pair.
Booted the same machine into Lubuntu, and it paired fine, so what's Windows 11's issue then?
The company laptop (e5480 I7 7th gen running Windows 10) pairs fine as well. So again this looks like a Windows 11 specific issue.

tpl

Reaction score
Does this machine have Intel bluetooth? There has been an update for that last week. My W11 machines both received it.

All the parts of that adapter have had updates recently

Last edited:

sgarre13

Reaction score
Yep we have an Intel 7260 chipset for the Bluetooth. The driver version is 20.60.0.4, dated 2018. According to windows update, there's no newer version and according to Intel's site the latest is 20.100.5.1 which I've installed but that still won't allow pairing
Weird this wouldn't work out of the box like a 2 year old Linux distro did.

sgarre13

Reaction score
OK, So looks like there's no current fix for this! Reverted the machine back to Windows 10 and the mouse works fine on Bluetooth now. So much for progress!!

GuilhermeTesche

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I've been using windows 11 for around 2 weeks now and just yesterday morning my MX master 3 suddenly stopped working. Guess I'll have to install windows 10 back again...

Ask a Question