Logitech Z200 speakers problem

Babs3

Reaction score
My PC was shut down recently for a couple of days. When I rebooted it I found that my speaker's volume ( Logi Z200 ) is very faint. At first I thought it was a problem with my Logi Webcam C270HD. But I see the videocam is working fine so I'm presuming that the separate standalone speakers must be the problem. I've tried to find them through the add device in the sound settings but they are not being detected.
Advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Babs3

Reaction score
Today I find that my audio is barely OK if I strain to hear and for this I have the settings to full on. But I still cant see my Logitech speakers showing up in sound settings. I have Nvidia audio and Realtek showing but not the Logitech ones. So I'm not sure what the audio is coming through. So how do I get Windows to detect them? Thanks

Vote:

Babs3

Reaction score
Today I find that my audio is barely OK if I strain to hear and for this I have the settings to full on. But I still cant see my Logitech speakers showing up in sound settings. I have Nvidia audio and Realtek showing but not the Logitech ones. So I'm not sure what the audio is coming through. So how do I get Windows to detect them? Thanks
I've finally got the audio louder now but for some reason the Logitech speakers are still not showing up in settings but pretty sure the Logitech ones are working correctly now. So don't think I'll worry anymore. If it aint broke dont.....

Vote:

Ask a Question