Microsoft help

Rene

Reaction score
I had posted before that I need technical support from Microsoft as no one here has been able to help me.
One is: Windows Photo Viewer cannot display this picture because there might not be enough memory on your computer. So I go check and there is plenty of memory. Plus: Windows Photo Viewer cannot open this picture because either Photo Viewer doesn't support this file format, or you do not have the latest updates to Photo Viewer - I have all updates. An annoying issue is something slowly sucks the memory out of my computer and I cannot find it. I have disabled most stuff that don't need to be running but it still happens. I suspect Macrium is doing it but cannot find what what or where it's doing it. Then when I reboot my computer it now wants user ID and password even though I have unchecked the password option.
Now to add insult to injury, I wasn't able to log in so I had to create a new account...

davehc

Reaction score
What is the file format?
How does it assume there is not enough memory, if it cannot open that format?
Post, or examine, your programs that are starting with windows and see if you can identify a possible culprit.

Curious. Where or when did you previously post, a you stated. "I had posted before that "

Your profile shows only one post??

Rene

Reaction score
What is the file format?
How does it assume there is not enough memory, if it cannot open that format?
Post, or examine, your programs that are starting with windows and see if you can identify a possible culprit.

Curious. Where or when did you previously post, a you stated. "I had posted before that "

Your profile shows only one post??
I cannot find a culprit as you posted. Correct. As I mentioned, I had to create a new account as my sign-in quit working and was not accepted. I guess Windows 10 got rid of me and changed the name to Windows 11....

Ask a Question