Missing snipping tool

ernis

Reaction score
i try to find snipping tool but i cant find i try edit registry Editor and Gpedit.msc but i do what internet say bet not showing snipping tool in windows i deleted windows.old folder now how i get sjnipping tool now my windows all up date to version 22000.160 1000.22000.160.0{91D26B4D-60F9-44AC-AEE2-C607ECBEAC81}.png{D0CDF938-57E5-49BA-B414-9114D096FDAF}.png

Last edited:

tpl

Reaction score
My machines, updated to W11 from 21H1 both have the snipping tool, in fact both of them, Snip & Sketch and the Snipping Tool. They both work but the Snipping Tool tells you to try Snip & Sketch.

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
I use snip & sketch but folder is too deep and i cant save photo where i want how i can to snipping t
The app has a shortcut which you can activate in the settings. Then you just press the shortcut key (prntscr) and a small popup appears allowing you to select your snip _- rectangle, noose etc

Just installed Windows 11, to help, where possible, with for pasting queries. The snipping tool, and Snip and sketch, have been combined into one tool, which is not easily available as an *.exe. You can access the popup by pressing the windows key shift and s, or. more simply by pressing the prtscr key. There is nothing required to set it up. Any snip made is available for pasting elsewhere

Last edited:

Vote:

Noredgi

Reaction score
Download the Snip & Sketch app from the Microsoft App Store. The Snipping tool and Snip & Sketch were merged. Same app. just needs to be downloaded after Windows 11 update.

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
The thread is about 6 months old. I believe the snipping tool is now available in newer updates/upgrades

Vote:

Ask a Question