More bloatware

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Microsoft does include unwanted apps, it's actually depends on users .. but easily removable using SysMinion .. even I don't use Windows Defender / Microsoft Security, it has been 100% removed my computer 🤭

I want my computer to listen to what I say, not Microsoft 🤭

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
I recently installed a version of Windows 11 called "Tiny 11", just for fun. (you can find it, if you Google it)

Even though it truly is "Tiny", it still has a bunch of things that can be removed, by Revo Uninstaller.
I'm referring to those useless Apps. Revo has a separate section, just for removing Apps. Gotta love it!

TM :cool:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
simple video showing basic run through and tools I basically use .. (with removed bloatwares)

davehc

Reaction score
I used this in Power shell:
Get-AppxPackage *Windows.DevHome* | Remove-AppxPackage

--Gone (But probably offered again in a future update - Crap:devilish:

Ref:

RogerOver

Reaction score
Hi Joe,
I've seen that you have Windows 11 Professional installed.
I have a question to that, if I may.
I have a new PC (one month or so). As there was no CD delivered with it, I decided to download the ISO from Windows for the upgrade to 23H2, to have it if I need it.
But by inadvertance, I chose the Windows Professional version and upgraded (no problem) to Windows Professional. When I found out, I thought I'd not be activated, but I am !!!
And there is a product key (in System\Activation) !
But it is different from the one in my registry (which is the old product key for Windows Home).
What the heck is this ? Will I be de-activated after a month or so ?

Thanks for your help !

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Hi Joe,
I've seen that you have Windows 11 Professional installed.
I have a question to that, if I may.
I have a new PC (one month or so). As there was no CD delivered with it, I decided to download the ISO from Windows for the upgrade to 23H2, to have it if I need it.
But by inadvertance, I chose the Windows Professional version and upgraded (no problem) to Windows Professional. When I found out, I thought I'd not be activated, but I am !!!
And there is a product key (in System\Activation) !
But it is different from the one in my registry (which is the old product key for Windows Home).
What the heck is this ? Will I be de-activated after a month or so ?

Thanks for your help !

Hi my friend .. its similar as mine .. inside registry via HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform

1698933220730.png

if you find in System -> Activation like below, then should not be a problem ..

1698933332288.png

the activation key was automated because linked to you own Microsoft Account, somehow Microsoft will not care about de-activating your key .. so not to worry ..

Ask a Question