Neat Office installed without permission

Lemmomom2

Reaction score
Neat Office was installed without asking and now everything is opening up in Neat. If I uninstall it will I lose my documents?

Solution
Were you using Office? If so, perform a Quick Repair to restore the file associations. Go to Installed apps, select the Microsoft Office product you want to repair, click the ellipses, and select Modify. You’ll see How would you like to repair your Office Programs, so select Online Repair > Repair and follow the instructions to complete the repair.

Emily90124

Reaction score
Only the program gets uninstalled, so rest assured that you won’t lose any documents. You just need to select another program to open your documents with.

Vote:

JAY BJay

Reaction score
Were you using Office? If so, perform a Quick Repair to restore the file associations. Go to Installed apps, select the Microsoft Office product you want to repair, click the ellipses, and select Modify. You’ll see How would you like to repair your Office Programs, so select Online Repair > Repair and follow the instructions to complete the repair.

Vote:
Solution

Ask a Question