Outlook not always sending mail

tonyp

Reaction score
We have used Outlook (The web versions allowing multiple access). on our p.c. the mail will sometimes just sit in the outbox until I restart the p.c. Any ideas? other times it is perfect.

Bighorn

Reaction score
I don't use the Web version, still on 2013, but does it have an Outbox listed under Folders? Are the messages going there awaiting the Send command? There may be a setting in Preferences or Options that will allow sending at once rather than waiting.

Vote:

tonyp

Reaction score
I don't use the Web version, still on 2013, but does it have an Outbox listed under Folders? Are the messages going there awaiting the Send command? There may be a setting in Preferences or Options that will allow sending at once rather than waiting.
Hi Bighorn,
yes, as you describe, the emails just sit in my outbox, sort of stuck. I don't know what settings to look at because it does not always happen. Sometimes the send is immediate and all is fine. I just cannot trust it to send! I will have a lok at all my
accounts and make sure something is not causing the problem through settings not all being the same. Thanks for your suggestion.

Vote:

Ask a Question