PERSONAL FILES MISSING ON NON C DRIVES IN MY PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADMINISTRATOR BRUH

Reaction score
OK i have two more internal drives that contain EVERYTHING i own music photo video .exe files and docs. until yesterday they showed up fine now the two disks im needing help with the allocations are swapped D has become E and E has become D the files ont he original E drive are stil there the music and other file folders on the orgl. D now the (e) drive are invisible i have to search for them using the search bar on this pc what can i do or can someone help me with this i am running 21h2 22000.168 which i just noticed isthe home edition i was just running the 11 pro and i want that back becasue ive always ran pro home is not good for what i do.

ADMINISTRATOR BRUH

Reaction score
I DONT HAVE ANY SYSTEM RESTORES I CHECKED THERE ARE NONE when i know for a fact ive had several of them done with the help of microsoft support but there arent any

HenryTheTwelfth

Reaction score
Forum Mods: Please delete this comment if deemed unacceptable. Thanks.

If you don't know how to use restore points without the help of MS support, then you have absolutely zero business using alpha/beta versions of Windows. Sorry to be the one to tell it like it is. Hope you are able to fix your problem. Good luck.

ADMINISTRATOR BRUH

Reaction score
ill have you know HENRY i actually do have my stuff backed up on several drives so what i typed was at some point n my world a moment forgetfulness on what i actually do have oh wait i can use whatever i want to use unless youve rewritten the rules of the insiders program which i dont think you have. ITS A TESTING PROGRAM thank you have a great one! oh and one more thing RE-READ WHAT I SAID ON THE SYSTEM RESTORE POINTS I HAD HELP WITH MAKING THEM, NOT MY FAULT THE WERENT THERE TO USE WHEN I NEEDED THEM AT THE PAST 6 REINSTALLS I HAD TO DO CUZ OF A HACKER IN MY SYSTEMS............

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think this thread has run its course. Thread locked. @ADMINISTRATOR BRUH - no need to "shout" at forums members like this when they're trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question