Personal Vault

rbcap

Reaction score
I am unable to open Personal Vault folder on my desktop. Error message says "Location is not available" I can access the cloud version of the folder. What can I do to access the personal vault on my desktop? Tx

RogerOver

Reaction score
Re-download the cloud version to your desktop ? It seems it's a common problem with syncing to the cloud (also one drive) that the original folder on your computer disappears ! People don't think enough about "one way syncing" vs "two way syncing".
As @the Shadow said: just don't use the cloud; use f.i. an external drive instead.

Vote:

Bighorn

Reaction score
I also don't use the cloud, none of the several versions available. I do think it convenient for folks traveling for access to data files stored in their company. For my need I use a NAS drive attached to the Router on my Network.

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
I use OneDrive, but the only startup and sync is disabled, but OneDrive remains installed in the system .. I found that disabling / removing some built-in APPX in Windows 11 will have trouble in Windows Updates later on ..

I just keep important files backup into USB drives and keep at safe place :)

Vote:

Ask a Question