Update errors

Mickey52

Reaction score
this occured today how do I fix or clear updates on error code x800701103

1676512331509.png

Solution
today update worked checked for updates/all UpToDate. The I manually checked for updates again up to date no errors like last week. Seems my asking in feedback and Win11 forum help came through no need to do radical shut down update, shutting down services or deleting software folder. Thank you to all for fixing this quirk in update. It taught me alot about the innards of Win11.

davehc

Reaction score
Hi Dave,
Ok, just did it again. Thank you ! We will see.

But I am not sure whether I fully understand what you are saying.
It says "hide" (in French: "masquer") in the utility.
Does the utiliy say "hide" and means "remove" ?
It says hide (My shcoolboy french , as you say, Masquer) But it may be a loose term and means it gets rid of it (deletes)
I have also found that, when used, nothing happens until you physically turn off the computer for a few moments. It must be caching its actions somewhere.

But I suspect Mickey*s problem is a liitle more complicate than just getting rid of the updates?:unsure:

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
today update worked checked for updates/all UpToDate. The I manually checked for updates again up to date no errors like last week. Seems my asking in feedback and Win11 forum help came through no need to do radical shut down update, shutting down services or deleting software folder. Thank you to all for fixing this quirk in update. It taught me alot about the innards of Win11.

Vote:
Solution

RogerOver

Reaction score
One I left for possible future use - It is, of course, still there

Mines are all from Intel (also). There is one I have three times on the list, and it is just the one you did not remove !
But I did remove it (or I tried to).

Very strange ! ... But, according to the statement from Microsoft I quoted above, nothing to worry about !

Capture.PNG

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
Mine were a mixture of Intel and Realtek figured out that were updates that I already had, made that point on feedback forum. That they have to organize these updates, to look at our systems to verify what we have and what we need.
They also said we did not need to worry about, BULL if the updates are stuck in Download and install, we are stuck period should not be able to update our PC's.
But that is all mute now my system is up to date not stuck, so far?

Vote:

Ask a Question