Win11/i5 processors

davehc

Reaction score
Know idea, but, for your interest. I have it installed on the laptop I am using at the moment - Fresh install:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz

Vote:

petrovici_makaveli

Reaction score
Know idea, but, for your interest. I have it installed on the laptop I am using at the moment - Fresh install:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz
Hi and thank you for that.
Was that a fresh install of a disk (usb or cd) or thru updates? I was trying to install thru updates from 10 to 11 but it says that the Win11 it’s not compatible with my processor.
Thank you

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
Downloaded iso and mounted. Fresh install. Before that, I used the two registry fixes officially, ftom MS, to bypass the check for tpm etc.
Fwiw. Windows 11 runs 100% with all updates coming on schedule. Imo, performance is improved throughout.

Vote:

petrovici_makaveli

Reaction score
Downloaded iso and mounted. Fresh install. Before that, I used the two registry fixes officially, ftom MS, to bypass the check for tpm etc.
Fwiw. Windows 11 runs 100% with all updates coming on schedule. Imo, performance is improved throughout.
Thank you for your help. Really appreciated. ?

Vote:

Brian R

Reaction score
I just bought a Surface Pro 4 with the same processor, 8gb of ram and a 256ssd, and it has windows 11 pro on it and it works awesome, it is my first experience with any windows version since vista and I am completely impressed with how well it actually works.

Vote:

hih

Reaction score
still running well after all these months?

Vote:

hih

Reaction score
I just bought a Surface Pro 4 with the same processor, 8gb of ram and a 256ssd, and it has windows 11 pro on it and it works awesome, it is my first experience with any windows version since vista and I am completely impressed with how well it actually works.
still running well after some time?

Vote:

Ask a Question