Windows 10 To Windows 11

MCHAMSTER

Reaction score
Will I Be Able To Keep All My Windows 10 Browser Extensions And Other Stuff When I Switch To Windows 11

davehc

Reaction score
garyw-That is the link I gave him.

Why are you using such a convulated download path? Macrium cannot access it. Just downlod it to c:/downloads

Last edited:

Vote:

Edwrd10

Reaction score
Browser Extensions should carry over to the New Edge Browser in Win 11. Win 11 has a new version of Edge. I store settings for my PC in the One Drive Cloud and when Win 11 installed it also installed the extensions I use. I have 4 devices and settings are shared in the cloud so changes I make to one device such as : Favorites, Browser settings, some windows settings, etc., will happen on my other devices. Option in Accounts Menu to Sync your devices. Anyway, Browser Extensions, etc., are easy enough to re-install if it doesn't carry over to Win 11. Most software will carry over in the Upgrade. If it doesn't then Re-install your software. All my software that worked on Win 10 works also on Win 11. I did a full clean Install of Win 11 Pro on my Dell Tablet. So, I re-installed everything. Using the Win 11 Media Creation Tool during the Install there will be an Advanced option and you have the option to 'keep nothing'. That will give a clean install. And, always back up all personal files and info. The Upgrade option sometimes loses things, as it did for me in Win 10.Get a 64Gb flash drive and copy all personal files, photos, etc. Make sure you run the PC Health Check App. It will tell you if your PC can have Win 11.

Vote:

Ask a Question