Windows 11 password protect files

Alex161

Reaction score
Disappointed that password protection is not available in windows 11 only encryption. I have several files that have passwordrotection from my windows 7 pc and upon transfer, the password protection remained. So, get the password set up first, then transfer to w11 and the password still work

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Wise Folder Hider would do the job fine, even only the owner knows the password able to retrieve it .. Windows built-in encryption is not safe ..

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Why?
I can't think of a better way to loose a file, than to put a password on it, and then you forget the password, or something happens that the password got corrupted. It's happened!

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
In 40+ years, I can't think of a single file that I've felt it necessary to password protect.
What is it, the secret fo Cold Fusion, or to worm hole theory?

Marie Meketi

Reaction score
In 40+ years, I can't think of a single file that I've felt it necessary to password protect.
What is it, the secret fo Cold Fusion, or to worm hole theory?
Hello. password/all I want to is read the news on Microsoft, they want a password and now they want a password for Facebook. That comes from google. It gets very annoying.

Ask a Question