Windows 11 - Ryzen3 3200G not compatible

CesareG

Reaction score
Translated:

Thank you for accepting my membership in the Forum. I have a problem with my pc about being able to download the beta of Windows 11. Among the valid processors Microsoft reports the Ryzen 3 3200 with radeon8. My pc is equipped with this AMD processor: because the Insider program tells me that my processor is not valid because it does not meet the minimum requirements of Windows 11 and that at most I can only use the insider updates that are sent to me. Can anyone explain to me where the problem lies? Thank you

Vi ringrazio dell'accettazione della mia adesione al Forum. Ho un problema col mio pc a proposito del poter scaricare la Beta di Windows 11. Tra i processori validi Microsoft segnala il Ryzen 3 3200 with radeon8. Il mio pc è dotato di questo processore AMD: perchè il programma Insider mi comunica che il mio processore non è valido perchè non soddisfa i requisiti minimi di Windows 11 e che al massimo posso utilizzare solo gli aggiornamenti insider che mi vengono mandati. Qualcuno può spiegarmi dove sta il problema? Grazie

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums @CesareG :). I've translated your post in to English and added the text - if you're able to do this via Google translate for any replies that would be a big help, as we're an English language forum.

Can you please let us know which motherboard you have?

Your CPU is compatible, as you can see from this list:

I wonder if you need to enable fTPM or TPM in your BIOS. I think all Ryzen processors support fTPM, which is a CPU based TPM module. If you can check your BIOS and enable this setting, it may mean you can meet the minimum requirements.

jvickers

Reaction score
Is TPM enabled on your system? In Windows, run tmp.msc and check to see. If not, you either don't have it or need to enable it.

jvickers

Reaction score
You have to go into your BIOS to do that. Here's the user manual link: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_a320m-s2h-v2_e_v1.pdf.

Unfortunately, it's in English. I'm not sure if they have one in Italian, which is what Google translate indicates you're writing.

TPM is disabled on your motherboard by default, so you need to change that. If you look on page 30 of the manual above, you'll see what I and referring to. Go into your BIOS and click on Trusted Computing. You should then see where you enable it.

If you're not used to working in your BIOS, you may want to take it to a computer professional to enable TPM, though.

CesareG

Reaction score
Ho trovato la soluzione nel bios del ryzen. Ho installato windows 11 e devo dire che la prima impressione è positiva.

jvickers

Reaction score
That's great to see! I am glad it all worked out for you and that you were able to install Windows 11.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The Ryzen 3200G does appear on that list from what I can see @kkkiat. As it happens, I'll be upgrading a machine with a 3200G CPU in it next week, so I can test it out and confirm :).

Ask a Question