Yahoo email

Amadeus51

Reaction score
Here is my issue. When I am on my desktop, when I go to the Yahoo home page it tells me to login to get to my email. When I attempt to do so, the computer can't find the page. Same result if I try to go from Yahoo Sports and even Google. All the other links on the computer work fine. On my laptop, I have no problem getting to my email. The two computers are synced and on the same wireless network. Any ideas what the problem might be? I have tried getting offline and then back on. I also checked the firewall, which says it's normal.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
As a matter of fact I did. I went to yahoo mail on Goggle and even tried Opera. No luck on either one. What I can't understand is why it quit working. It was fine a week ago.

Try to use Microsoft Edge (latest updated version), I doubt if there's any certificate error could deny access to specific websites, especially those with SSL encryption ..

Amadeus51

Reaction score
Try to use Microsoft Edge (latest updated version), I doubt if there's any certificate error could deny access to specific websites, especially those with SSL encryption ..
Microsoft just reported a new update installed. I wonder if a simple reboot will help.

Ask a Question