Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19044.1200 (21H2)

davehc

Reaction score
I couldnt decide if this was for the windows 11 or Windows 10 forum. The management may want to move it accordingly!:confused:

Installed without incident. I thought!, Usual mystery problem which many users have had recently though :- It "hung at "downloading 100% complete" for one hour, and then said reboot to complete installation, which took only a few minutes.

It did not comment on rolling back etc, but at the end, I had this

I1629432631648.png

In spite of this:-
1629366416209.png
OK. Seems, checking on other comments on the web, this is correct (+ Beats me?1629366416209.png

Last edited:

lesbryce

Reaction score
I couldnt decide if this was for the windows 11 or Windows 10 forum. The management may want to move it accordingly!:confused:

Installed without incident. I thought!, Usual mystery problem which many users have had recently though :- It "hung at "downloading 100% complete" for one hour, and then said reboot to complete installation, which took only a few minutes.

It did not comment on rolling back etc, but at the end, I had this

Insert

In spite of this:-
View attachment 83
OK. Seems, checking on other comments on the web, this is correct (+ Beats me?View attachment 83
My PC updated in 2 minutes with no glitches

sgage

Reaction score
I would say keep Win10 stuff on TenForums. Why would you post it here?

davehc

Reaction score
I would say keep Win10 stuff on TenForums. Why would you post it here?
I think, anyone planning to upgrade to windows 11, when it arrives, will need to have the latest updates to windows 10 preinstalled.

Ask a Question