Cant access pc

Fwort

Reaction score
Recently updated to Windows 11, and now can't login. On login page "your pin is required to sign in" but there is nowhere for me to put my pin in. Tried re-booting, can't access safe mode for some other reason. Need help

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you leave the PC for a while, does it then appear? I've seen it take a little while to appear on my system once before.

Does anything happen if you press CTRL + ALT + DEL (at the same time) on the login screen?

Vote:

Fwort

Reaction score
No nothing happens it goes back to the lock screen after producing the above message

Ctrl alt del also doesn't seem to do anything

Vote:

Apsaalooke Crow

Reaction score
and now can't login.
howsit?

so, I am gonna assume you have access to a browser on some device since you posted here..

let's see, you fire up your pc.. after just doing the win 11 thing correct?
you get the window that, if all was good, is where you would enter pin... yeah?
...cept you cant...
Sooo...

If you have the 'lil power option in the lower r/h corner then...

Hold the shift key down and select restart keeping the shift key pressed throughout the reboot until a bluescreen ... lol,
...not the bluescreen of death, but a bluescreen of new life! appears.

Here, if it were me, I would choose "reset" seeins as how its a fresh install anyhow and you should have nothin to lose, so to speak.

Or, if you are the type, you can chose "troubleshoot" to have a peek around in safe mode and attempt to iron out the things.

My opinion is the second option would be akin to pulling your own teeth.

lemi kno if, say, you do not have the ability to "restart" there are other things friend.

~peace

Vote:

Ask a Question