Email problems

Twilight35

Reaction score
All of a sudden, I can't send or reply to emails. ??? I have live.com, gmail and outlook, but I never use outlook. Any and all help will be appreciated. I removed the latest up-date, KB5029351, but it didn't help.

Thank you,
Twilight

Bighorn

Reaction score
I have both Hotmail and Outlook.com, now merged into outlook.live.com. Outlook.com is working for me, got a message from live.com with a code for logging in and able to send a test message to another account from it.

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
All of a sudden, I can't send or reply to emails. ??? I have live.com, gmail and outlook, but I never use outlook. Any and all help will be appreciated. I removed the latest up-date, KB5029351, but it didn't help.

Thank you,
Twilight
what platform you are using? web based or Outlook from Microsoft Store? screenshot would be much helpful :)

Vote:

Twilight35

Reaction score
I found out what my problem was. My Verizon FIOS router has a bug in its(TCP/IPv6) and IPv4 in a dual stack configuration. I needed to remove the IPv6. All is good in my world now. :)
Fred

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
I found out what my problem was. My Verizon FIOS router has a bug in its(TCP/IPv6) and IPv4 in a dual stack configuration. I needed to remove the IPv6. All is good in my world now. :)
Fred

yes, some don't allow IPv6 .. but I use both .. anyway congrats that you have solved the problem ..

eg; older forum board like vBulletin dont allow IPv6

Vote:

Ask a Question