Ever since update KB5022360 notifications wants me to sign into my Microsoft account.

Mickey52

Reaction score
this one I cannot figure out what is wrong. Not showing me what is wrong my account is running fine no indication what is wrong can you give me ideal what is? Is there something wrong with this update? according to update history it was successful.

davehc

Reaction score
Have you looked into settings - accounts? Possibly, for some reason, your account needs reverification.

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
It's not saying I need to verify my account just sign in. Which I did it opened with Advanced app setting how I want to receive apps from anywhere, from anywhere but let me know if there is a Store app available. from the App Store only. I never been asked this before or had to sign into my account that concerned me. First, I thought a scammer snuck threw I checked what was best way to get apps then I troubleshoot update it found something fix that, but update is not totally fixed.
Strange thing is very thing is running let's see if update is working next time a update comes through. So far today no notification it has come every few days.

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
I can't set to Store only I have software running that might stop I am not in S-mode. S-mode is another joke Windows needs to remove and never offer again; I have another PC I had to remove.

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
I explored. a little more today found that the notification I am getting could be a setting in Additional in notification I unchecked Get tips and suggestion while using windows. So far none coming but its only been one day.

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
I'm not sure the error, and I am surely can tell you that Microsoft tech people will not be able to solve your issue, those official support forum and the people in the are just pure crap :D

I just updated my W11 today and it seems fine, my W11 if totally different ..

- Downloaded official W11 ISO from Microsoft website
- Burnt using RUFUS to bypass TPM (my system doesn't have TPM support) with assined Local Account only
- After installation I left it the primary updates to complete with system drivers, the restarted the machine
- Signed in using Microsoft Live Account and activated the system using biometrics (PIN as backup)
- Completed all need latest updates till today without hassle
- My W11 also shows ACTIVATED but since at first I never key in any serial number (I skipped the Serial Number when it asks)
?

I suggest you to complete step by step updates, don't wait till all the updates to download first and restart, means at each and every KBXXXXXX updates, restart the machine dont wait till few KBXXXXXX's downloaded then restart, this will mess up the system ..

1675502047898.png

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
that's the thing all updates have been successful none in error it's just after the last one the notification's started that for now I think I have turned off KB5022360 1/26/23 is fine and I open my account Dailey , no issue. So I got too wait for next update to see if there is any problems there.

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
I believe in helping yourself I spent more time online as you suggested confirming if I have a issue with update turns out I did. Ran system scan it took a little time, but it did find a corrupt file and fixed it successfully. Restarted PC now I have to wait for an update to see if I am good. So far 26 hours no notification to sign into my account.
Mite suggests this I have created in one note a file called Win11 quirks and fixes it's like my own owners Manuel

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
the only update in KB5022360 as a user I realised was Taskbar shortcut when right click and Cortana is working in my country (Malaysia) .. previously we cant access Cortana here :)

1675519737680.png

Vote:

Ask a Question