Getting warning "your windows licence will expire soon" when laptop Win-11 is digitally activated

StevenG

Reaction score
Just want to ask as this is very strange, I've just updated the Intel Iris Xe Graphics on my Nitro 5 / i7-11800H/RTX-3050 laptop to the latest version 31.0.101.3802 and after the mandatory reboot and all of a sudden, I'm getting this warning popping up, this is on a Win-11 Home. Any ideas as I've changed the settings suggested in services, regedit but why is this popping up all of a sudden?

• 1668983310108.jpeg

davehc

Reaction score
Have you looked at your account section in the settings and gone through the activation process? You will need to have your tel contact number and/or registered email on hand

Vote:

StevenG

Reaction score
Have you looked at your account section in the settings and gone through the activation process? You will need to have your tel contact number and/or registered email on hand
This is not a registration fault on my part as my account and details hasn't changed for years with Microsoft and I've registered many OSs on this account and its defiantly got something to do on Microsoft end with volume licences. Btw, this was fixed by Microsoft as all of a sudden, I got a pop up in my Activation section for a fix and this expiration error notification never popped up again. Don't know why this even happened but Microsoft did have a topic on their forums here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-will-soon-expire-you-need-to/a...so you can read further about this there, thanks for your help?

Vote:

Ask a Question