How to stop Google nonsense

kittensinurface

Reaction score
I have had a Google Account for years. Today they are requiring me to send them my driver's license. If you have been in this situation and have successfully shut down their request, please reply with all the steps, thank you.

Grizzly

Reaction score
Google does not need your drivers license. This is a scam and belongs deleted without even looking at it.

kittensinurface

Reaction score
No, it is real, they have restricted my account until I do so. I cannot purchase Youtube Premium. It is not a payment method or a payment issue. I am a simple Youtube customer, I like music videos, but I don't like watching ads.

Sir_George

Reaction score
No, it is real, they have restricted my account until I do so. I cannot purchase Youtube Premium. It is not a payment method or a payment issue. I am a simple Youtube customer, I like music videos, but I don't like watching ads.
I would suspect this is a scam. Please post a screenshot for further assistance.

If the information in the post linked below is applicable to you it may be a valid request, but otherwise post a screenshot as I requested above.

Last edited:

cosmic52

Reaction score
I've had a google account for years, apart from the "someone signed into this account nonsense" security email, I've never had this. I hope you didn't give it to them with all the details and photo id it carries, because it's a scam.

Ask a Question