Is W11 worth changing to?

Tony1942

Reaction score
Hi,

I have put off upgrading to W11, simply because I fear anything could go wrong.
Is it worth changing? If I change can I revert to W10 if I am not happy?

Where could I read about the changeover please?

Thanks in advance,
Tony1942

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I really like Windows 11 and would consider it worthwhile upgrade to Windows 10. There is a lot more polish to the features, especially in the most recent builds. You've got a 10 day window to be able to downgrade again if you change your mind.

It's not hugely dissimilar to Windows 10 (unlike 7>8), so it'll be very familiar.

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
Agreed. A little confusing - at first - with some changes to the navigation through items you have become accustomed to.
Np tests here, but it does, overall, seem snappier.
One significant observation is the quite noticeable drop in complaints on forums, regarding this latest OS. The only real enquiries are regarding ways to change certain items back to how the user has become accustomed

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
not up grading to Win11 is like Not up grading to 4 g from 3g on your phone. Like phones going to 5g there will be more updates either you do or the world will leave you behind.

Vote:

Sir_George

Reaction score

Vote:

tpl

Reaction score
I was 'pre-familiar with W11 as Have been an insider all the way from W10 first build and still have a W11 insider machine.

So when MS offered W11 for my main machine I just clicked OK.

Vote:

Ask a Question