Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related prob, to solve I pressed power button for 60 seconds but

Shibam

Reaction score
Till yesterday night everything was fine in my asus rog strix g15. I bought it last year during the big billion sale ? as I belong to lower middle class family.
Suddenly today morning I turned it on and was waiting so that I can connect to the wifi do my daily work but it was not showing there. I restarted but still it wasn't showing so I did some google searches and then I found that my wifi 6 wireless lan adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems. So , I again searched that and found a post on reddit

This is the post link -
https://www.reddit.com/r/ZephyrusG14/comments/ohsox6
Here i found a solution to press the Power button for 60 seconds and it will solve my problem and so I did that but after this although I tried 2-3 times my laptop is not turning on after pressing power button. What should I do now ? please help

Sir_George

Reaction score
Have you tried holding down the power button for about 15 seconds? That has worked on some systems I use after forcing a hard shutdown.

Vote:

Ask a Question