No win key after changed system font ?

Bora_1961

Reaction score
After the upgrade from win 10 to win 11 everything worked as it should. Search worked, win key too.
After changing the system font from segoe to tahoma and restart, win key did not work, search too, and I could not start any of the installed programs?
How to fix this issue, I do not want to revert back to segoe.

Sir_George

Reaction score
After the upgrade from win 10 to win 11 everything worked as it should. Search worked, win key too.
After changing the system font from segoe to tahoma and restart, win key did not work, search too, and I could not start any of the installed programs?
How to fix this issue, I do not want to revert back to segoe.
Sometimes when making a system wide change, such as you have, will cause a glitch in Windows. The easiest way to attempt correcting the problem is to do a hard shutdown; hold the power button on the computer for approximately 5 seconds and then wait for about 2 minutes before restarting. This is by no means an absolute solution, but a quick and easy first step.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
the character sets on both Segoe & Tahoma differs, thats why Microsoft set default font for Windows fonts to Segoe .. its better to revert back, but I use Tahoma in Microsoft Office as default because its looks better standard and Segoe in Windows charset :)

Ask a Question