Problem in windows explorer

Reaction score
Hi when working with windows explorer I have many problems explorer crash and sometimes must shut down windows .my windows version is windows 11 pro 21H2

Sir_George

Reaction score
You provided very little information about the situation. Is this a new computer or did you upgrade? If this was an upgrade, did the computer meet the requirements? Has the problem existed for some time, or did you just start having problems? Did you install any new or upgraded software? If you post more details, there is a chance the problem can be fixed. More basic information about your system would also be helpful.

Reaction score
You provided very little information about the situation. Is this a new computer or did you upgrade? If this was an upgrade, did the computer meet the requirements? Has the problem existed for some time, or did you just start having problems? Did you install any new or upgraded software? If you post more details, there is a chance the problem can be fixed. More basic information about your system would also be helpful.
I am sorry I did not provide enough information about my device. My processor is Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz,
12.0 GB installed RAM, the system type is a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, my windows edition is Windows 11 Pro version
21H2. My computer is not new also I did not have any upgrades. Modifying software happens permanently and may not affect the operating system. As for the problem, explorer crashes have occurred more than once. Is this information sufficient?

davehc

Reaction score
I would suggest, in the first instance, that you update to the latest version 22H2 (Build 2261.963) That might be enough to solve the problem.

Sir_George

Reaction score
I am sorry I did not provide enough information about my device. My processor is Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz,
12.0 GB installed RAM, the system type is a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, my windows edition is Windows 11 Pro version
21H2. My computer is not new also I did not have any upgrades. Modifying software happens permanently and may not affect the operating system. As for the problem, explorer crashes have occurred more than once. Is this information sufficient?
As a start, visit the link below for some suggestions. Post back afterwards with the results.

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question