PxHlpa64.sys error in my system what is it how to fix?

Mickey52

Reaction score
I was using edge clicked on X upper right-hand corner screen went plain white. Nothing worked used the CTRL-control- delete keys to shut down. Then this error popped up in Window security file. Said this driver was incompatible driver version 3.1.1.0 . How do I fix this?
Resolving incompatible of this driver will enable you to turn on Memory integrity is the head of error statement. driver is Corel Corporation

Bastet

Reaction score
I’m seeing the same error. I’ve turned off memory integrity within Defender until MS fix it. The File seems to be connected to Corel’s Creator DVD/CD burning software.

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
thank you, after posting I did the same thing; everything seems to be running fine after doing it. I guess an update will come when they can send it.

Vote:

OMIXAM

Reaction score
I’m seeing the same error. I’ve turned off memory integrity within Defender until MS fix it. The File seems to be connected to Corel’s Creator DVD/CD burning software.
I have the same problem but I don't use any Corel product... I don't have cd/dvd writer...

Vote:

OMIXAM

Reaction score
I was using edge clicked on X upper right-hand corner screen went plain white. Nothing worked used the CTRL-control- delete keys to shut down. Then this error popped up in Window security file. Said this driver was incompatible driver version 3.1.1.0 . How do I fix this?
Resolving incompatible of this driver will enable you to turn on Memory integrity is the head of error statement. driver is Corel Corporation
Have the same problem and I use Google Chrome and Firefox. Don't use M. Edge..
There must be another source to this problem...

Vote:

Bastet

Reaction score
I have the same problem but I don't use any Corel product... I don't have cd/dvd writer...
Has any Corel or Roxio or any burner/media creator software ever been installed - perhaps as a trial or pre-installed on the PC when purchased?

Vote:

OMIXAM

Reaction score
Hi! Nop, I don't use any Corel or Roxio software. I have Nero Platinum Suite (DEMO VERSION) but I don't use it becouse I don't have any cd/dvd burner. I installed it becouse I bought and external (portable) cd/dvd writer.

Do you thinkl it can be becouse of Nero ? It have been installed since I bought my PC two years ago.

I've restored an factory image (recovery image tool) some months ago and the system have been working fine till a few days ago when I realized of that message.

I don't use Windows Defender. I've installed Mcafee Total Protection and it's uptated with an active genuine license.

I attached some screenshoots with the error message and system info.

Regards and thank you very much for your assistance.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Attachments

• ERROR0.png
    ERROR0.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ERROR1.png
    ERROR1.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • ERROR2.png
    ERROR2.png
    35 KB · Views: 1
  • SYS_INFO.png
    SYS_INFO.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 1

Vote:

OMIXAM

Reaction score
UPDATED:

To check if the error was being caused by Nero, I have completely uninstalled all NERO software but still get the same error.

It tells me that there is an incompatibility with the pxhlpA64.sys driver from Corel Corporation but I have absolutely no COREL programs installed on my system.

The only thing I can think of is that it is some failed update from Windows Update that was installed automatically. The system works perfectly for me without any problem but when accessing the Security Center I receive that message.

I don't understand anything..

Vote:

Bastet

Reaction score
It seems to be a bug. Another user reset their PC & didn’t install any program & memory integrity still couldn’t be enabled.

Vote:

OMIXAM

Reaction score
¡I've solved it!

Searching in the web, I've found a tech blog where there is a procedure to "uninstall" the uncompatible driver and reactivate the memory integrity protection feature.

I just executed the following command in a console with admin rights and rebooted:

> pnputil /delete-driver pxhlpA64.sys /uninstall /force

This is the link => (In spanish language) where it's all explained:

I hope it helps you all.
Regards

Attachments

• solved.png
    solved.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 5

Vote:

Ask a Question