Reg issues 22h2 win 11

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
hi i updated to the new version win 11 22h2 a few days ago system ran slow ? but it gets even better then lost sound even though drivers are installed ? and cannot restore ???? and now for the crunch i changed my graphics card now win 11 states system change not registered and i cannot get it to register just comes back with same statement ?????
anyone need help with this

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
after contacting Microsoft support and following there instructions a full reset was carried out which resulted in total fail of win 11
it after talking to others and an independent computer tech who also had similar problems it has become clear that a virus of bug was installed during the 22h2 download
resolution main windows nvme drive was wiped sanitized and reset and a new copy of win 11 pro installed system now runs okall components fully recognised

Vote:

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
No problems here. From where did you get the download?
direct from microsoft as did the others i have talked to ( but i noted all those i have spoken to are using amd systems ? ) it also seems to have affected different parts of these systems just like a virus would but one common issue is the system states windows not registerd and will not register

Vote:

Ask a Question