Win 11 reg issues since win 11 22h2 update

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
hi i updated to the new version win 11 22h2 a few days ago system ran slow ?

(2) but it gets even better then lost sound even though drivers are installed ? and cannot restore ????

(3) and now for the crunch i changed my graphics card now win 11 states system change not registered and i cannot get it to register just comes back with same statement ????? error code 0xc004f211
anyone need help with this

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
re reg issues win 11 22h2 update
after contacting Microsoft tech and trying a number of different resolutions it was recommended a full system reset be carried out which resulted in win 11 being totally corrupted and the loss of all data on the nvme c: drive at this point this was formatted sanitized and win 11 reinstalled ( new product code ) ect
but after talking to others who have had similar issues it has become clear that a bug or virus was downloaded in the 22h2 download which caused this

BadGuyGoodGuy

Reaction score
Windows 11 is sh*t, man I also updated my computer and it's too slow now because of the 22h2 update.
I am gonna go back to win 10 soon.

I heard that win 12 is coming and that's bad news for 11 users cause ms dev will not only focus on 11, but they will also upgrade win 12.

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
just had another pc go down days after the 22h2 download from Microsoft no warning nothing it just ran a little slow ( again its an AMD system this time with with AMD 5 cpu ) states not registered and programs have been corrupted something to note my security software has not detected anything and its one of the most leading pieces of software ?
Question are we about to see the return of issues with AMD pcs as with first release of win 11 ??

nocturnalpage52

Reaction score
just had another pc go down days after the 22h2 download from Microsoft no warning nothing it just ran a little slow ( again its an AMD system this time with with AMD 5 cpu ) states not registered and programs have been corrupted something to note my security software has not detected anything and its one of the most leading pieces of software ?
Question are we about to see the return of issues with AMD pcs as with first release of win 11 ??
update to above now had 3x pcs go down after the 22h2 update all AMD MSI systems using the B550m wifi motherboard and ryzen chips from 5-7-9 all have the same issue account problems and motherboard drivers missing as well as software also if you are using google as your browser your not actually E is running in the background , during the 22h2 realtek drivers wifi drivers and other motherboard drivers were replaced hence running slow ? ( i have also come across something interesting i wiped the drive on my AMD 5 reinstalled win 11 pro from disk DIDNT install google and it excepted my product code - installed google and issues with reg are back ? remove google and no issues with reg ? )

i have also noted after talking to friends that Microsoft /intel pcs so far are not affected ?

Ask a Question