Windows 11 22H2 Upgrade ends in BSOD

Peradectes

Reaction score
I have tried many times to upgrade from Windows 11 22H1 to 22H2 and the result was always a BSOD with different stop codes like SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION etc etc The same problem never occurred twice. My mainboard is an ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING with the latest BIOS. Did anybody succeed to upgrade or install from scratch (even this does not work) with this mainboard? Any suggestions are very welcome.

Sir_George

Reaction score
I have tried many times to upgrade from Windows 11 22H1 to 22H2 and the result was always a BSOD with different stop codes like SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION etc etc The same problem never occurred twice. My mainboard is an ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING with the latest BIOS. Did anybody succeed to upgrade or install from scratch (even this does not work) with this mainboard? Any suggestions are very welcome.
Where are you getting the update; Windows notification or otherwise?

Vote:

Ask a Question