Download Windows 11 22H2 ISO images

akriti

Reaction score
Windows 11 22H2 ISO images are now available, Windows 11 22H2 is not only available for supported PC but it can be used on unsupported PCs using ISOs – at your own risk and all features do work well.

davehc

Reaction score
I have been experimenting with this for a few days. I have several friends around, and, including my own computers, this is what I have found the most trouble-free way to install on incompatible computers - I am assuming you have applied, or have the various hacks ready to bypass any TPM etc problems.

Download the ISo and put it in a temp folder on you windows 11 installation. Mount it or click it to open it and run the setup. When you are asked, near the beginning, how you want update loaded, agree that you want them at the start of the installation. - This can be important, as you may have some hardware, particular network associated, which needs the newer drivers. You can agree to keep your personal data.
Make a fresh install does mean you will need to load your personal software apps again, of course.

This has worked for me without hiccups.

tpl

Reaction score
I would have no trouble doing that but I am happy enough with 21H2 (22000.1042 ) so I think I'll just wait for Windows update to deliver it.

Ask a Question