Safe to disconnect USB no longer enabled

Mickey52

Reaction score
something changed, when I try to eject a drive, it does not say it's safe too.

Bastet

Reaction score
Is quiet hours &/or Focus Assist turned on? If so (especially Focus Assist) then this prevents the popup notification from showing. I recommend turning these off & seeing if this is the cause.

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
I turned focus assistance off it was on. Tonight, backing up a program to eternal drive will let you know if it fixed issue.

Thank you for your help and Happy New year

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
just backed up a money manager program weekly back up it worked, thank you I have on One note a file for Win10 fixes and Win11 fixes I will add that one to my notes.

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
Here is another one for you. Until Win 11 spelled and grammar check I would correct with right mouse key now I have to with left. I tried changing primary key to right but that messes more then it fixes. To close a window or a program you have to use the right key.
is there a way to reset spell check but nothing else?

Vote:

Bastet

Reaction score
Spellcheck on my PC uses the left mouse button (I click on the word & allows me to choose the correct spelling) & did so on Windows 10.
Check to see if all are enabled here:
Start > Settings > Devices > Typing

Vote:

Ask a Question