Secure? Boot??

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Reading the nerd news earlier and came across this

Just when we were all feeling so safe....
What with "secure boot", "TPM2", "BootGuard" (whatever that is) and all the other wrappings and trappings of everything that is supposed to keep us protected as we venture forth into and onto the World Wide Whatever.

Pretty sure I feel as unprotected and exposed as I did when doing battle with MonkeyB back in the 28.8 baud Win95 days, convinced that any sense of security is likely a false sense of security.
I do take some personal consolation in the mere fact that my life is so breathtakingly boring, I'm probably the least likely candidate for an attack on the planet.

Still my considerable concern is for the institutions we all rely on daily, Public Utilities, Police and Fire, Hospitals, Banks, etc.

davehc

Reaction score
“I do take some personal consolation in the mere fact that my life is so breathtakingly boring, I'm probably the least likely candidate for an attack on the planet.”

lol. Me too

Ask a Question