This are really messed up with Edge

Mickey52

Reaction score
Whatever you did with updates things are really messed up with Edge. Very few emails from yahoo/SBC. Can't sign on with Blue Cross Blue shield Ill member log in. I am able to threw Chrome.
I read yesterday to delete up date KB5012643 problems started before then 4/25/22 I record all updates what and when.

Sir_George

Reaction score
Whatever you did with updates things are really messed up with Edge. Very few emails from yahoo/SBC. Can't sign on with Blue Cross Blue shield Ill member log in. I am able to threw Chrome.
I read yesterday to delete up date KB5012643 problems started before then 4/25/22 I record all updates what and when.
This is not a sponsored Microsoft forum. Those who post are other users of Windows 11 and are donating their time to help. No one on this forum did anything with Edge updates. Just a heads up!

davehc

Reaction score
Not clear, from your description, exactly what problems you are having. I have `43 installed and do not have any probs with Edge. When I look at the description, I see no reference to Edge?

Ask a Question