When window can fixed game not opening since 26016 to 26052

CX777

Reaction score
My fc24 not started since i going to 26040 version and actually this problems already appear on win11 26016 (13 dec) and now already on 26052 ( 8 Feb) but in this three months the problem still not gonna fixed. Therefore i would like to ask when window can be fix this poblem? i already submit the feedback on feedback hub. i hope they can fix it as soon as possible

RogerOver

Reaction score
We are not Microsoft here. This is a forum managed by people not linked to Microsoft, trying to help others.
This being said, can't you play your game on a normal Windows version (not Insider ) ?

Vote:

Bighorn

Reaction score
What @RogerOver said. There were warnings about things not working right in the Insider Preview process when I used to be in it and not to use it on the only computer or a production computer. There is a Windows Insider section further down this list. The current RTM/Released to Manufacture Version and Build, maybe Patch Tuesday will have something:

1707481889608.png

Vote:

CX777

Reaction score
We are not Microsoft here. This is a forum managed by people not linked to Microsoft, trying to help others.
This being said, can't you play your game on a normal Windows version (not Insider ) ?
yes, the game can run it on normal window version. I know there can do a clean install and go back to older version of insider but i dont want to do that because will delate all the things, therefore i only can waiit microsoft to fix it

Vote:

Ask a Question