Windows 11 Request Timed out on IPV4 8.8.8.8 while playing games or doing anything

hatsu

Reaction score
So I've had this issue for a couple months now and I'm not sure whats making this happen. I've changed the ethernet adapter to my motherboard and replugged the whole router to restart. I've changed admin commands like the most common ones to fix this like ipflushdns and etc. I've also tried changing reg edit files but its made my connection better but doesn't fix it. I get this randomly and its about always 2 "Request Timed out." messages in command prompt. For example if I were to open command prompt with admin and write "ping www.google.com -t" eventually I would get 2 "Request Timed Out." showing up here and there. It disturbs my games and sometimes disconnects me from them completely. If someone might now a solution please let me know.

tpl

Reaction score
I don't understand. Why are you pinging Googles public IPV4 DNS. I guess that could time out if it was EXTREMELY busy.

Pinging www.google.com works for me but then Google is replying on IPV6 of course.

Vote:

hatsu

Reaction score
ah well, I'm pinging it because of my crashes. I get request timed out when playing a game for example valorant, and I disconnect for about 10-15 seconds. I checked it out in command prompt to see whats happening but the only information I have at the moment is that I'm timing out and I can't seem to fix it. It happens very frequenlty and I've tried almost everything. Please let me know if you have a solution.

Last edited:

Vote:

Ask a Question