Windows 11 "update"

downsct

Reaction score
Well I took the plunge and "updated" to Windows 11. I am currently dealing with two issues.
1. Teams will not load, tries to but cycles up and down upon start up. Have it disabled in services currently.
2. Widgets will not load. Can get it to load temporarily by disabling and enabling the graphics adapter. But upon restart back to the same problem...attempts to load but cannot.
Any help would be appreciated

windows user

Reaction score
Just as a guess try opening administrative PowerShell and typing the following: sfc /scannow
Once that finishes up type the following: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
Then restart your computer.

Vote:

windows user

Reaction score
Supposable bugs with graphics driver can prevent widgets from opening so try rolling back graphics driver. Actually try reinstalling graphics driver Or better yet download the linked driver updater tools And set edge as default browser.
Driver Easy
Driver Reviver Download both and run both as they catch what the other one misses which ever one you like best use that until all are updated then check using the other one just to make sure.

P.S. If i were you I would uninstall driver reviver as soon as done with it as it gets very annoying with popups and notifications But keep driver easy as it is very nice but I need you to download both and use them both at least once.

Vote:

downsct

Reaction score
Interesting to note that when widgets are not working, button is missing in taskbar setting and also process is missing in services.
Nothing I have tried so far results in Teams working.

Vote:

Ask a Question