Windows instalation

eripun

Reaction score
I bought a new laptop and I intend to sell the old one.
I reinstalled Windows 11 in order to delete all the files and programs that did not come with the computer. I entered a new Microsoft e-mail address and password, and I didn't write down the password, at the moment I'm stuck without being able to complete the installation, I tried to fill out the Microsoft forms to recover the password and I get an answer that the account is not found, I don't know, I continue from here and I will be happy for any help.
Thanks.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
There are only 2 ways to reset your account, is from either LIVE / Hotmail or Outlook ID if you forgot, you can also use registered phone number with that specific account ID to reset or get back the related account ID ..

How could someone forgot personal account / ID, Myself have 7 registered email accounts 🤭

Vote:

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
With a decent ISO burned to a Flash Drive, I'd just reboot the PC from that Flash Drive and start a CLEAN install.
And, DO NOT put in a pass-word, and then you can never forget it.
:cool:

Vote:

Ask a Question