Aggiornamento 22H2

Gerry

Reaction score
Ciao, ho fatto l'aggiornamento alla versione 22H2 ma come molti si blocca explorer risporse e quando apro "Questo PC" il tutto è molto lento e si blocca, in più facendo l'aggiornamento cumulativo di 22H2 al riavvio il PC si blocca
andando nel boot del PC con l'errore "impossibile leggere memoria di boot", risultato devo ripristinare il PC da un immagine ma ora gli aggiornamenti automatici mi installa in automaticamente l'aggiornamento 22H2 che non voglio.
Come posso bloccare questo aggiornamento ??

GRAZIE

RogerOver

Reaction score
Hi,

I translated your question with "Google Translate"; you could do the same (you can translate any text or even whole internet sites by inserting the link to the site): https://translate.google.it/?ucbcb=1

I could imagine that the makers of this forum prefer, if you communicate in English !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, I did the update to the 22H2 version but like many explorer responded to crashes and when I open "This PC" everything is very slow and crashes, moreover doing the cumulative update of 22H2 when I restart the PC crashes
going into the boot of the PC with the error "unable to read boot memory", the result I have to restore the PC from an image but now the automatic updates automatically install the 22H2 update that I don't want.
How can I block this update??
THANK YOU"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To resolve your problem, you could try the "wushowhidediag.cab" (it means windowsupdateshowhidediagnosis.cab): https://pureinfotech.com/hide-updates-windows-10/
The download ist directly at point 1 of the link

You can stop/hide individual windows updates, if you do not like them.

But I must admit that I didn't test it for the 22H2 update !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translated with Google Translate:

Per risolvere il tuo problema, puoi provare "wushowhidediag.cab" (significa windowsupdateshowhidediagnosis.cab).
Il download è direttamente al punto 1 del link : https://pureinfotech.com/hide-updates-windows-10/
Puoi interrompere/nascondere i singoli aggiornamenti di Windows, se non ti piacciono
Ma devo ammettere che non l'ho fatto per l'aggiornamento 22H2!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote:

Ask a Question