Annoying Checkboxes on desktop icons

Scott_VR1

Reaction score
Can anyone help me to get rid of the annoying little white with blue arrow checkboxes on my new windows 11 desktop, I think it has to do with onedrive as they were green at first. I switched of onedrive then they turned to the white checkbox's with blue arrows, I have tried going into the view options, then show option then Navigation pane and the item check boxes is not selected. I have also gone into File folder options , View, and made sure the Use checkboxes to select items is unchecked, I don't know what else to try?

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Sir_George

Reaction score
Can anyone help me to get rid of the annoying little white with blue arrow checkboxes on my new windows 11 desktop, I think it has to do with onedrive as they were green at first. I switched of onedrive then they turned to the white checkbox's with blue arrows, I have tried going into the view options, then show option then Navigation pane and the item check boxes is not selected. I have also gone into File folder options , View, and made sure the Use checkboxes to select items is unchecked, I don't know what else to try?
Some editions of Norton security software use icon overlays to indicate file status. Files that are fully backed up have a green box with a check mark. Files excluded from backups have a gray overlay. Files which have not yet been backed up have a small white box with a downward-pointing blue arrow.

For Onedrive overlays, see the following website;

Ask a Question