Brother Printer will not print in Windows 11

Roy509

Reaction score
My Brother DCP-L2550DW laser printer will not print since the installation of windows 11. I connect to the printer wirelessly from a Dell Inspiron 13 laptop. I have loaded and reloaded the Windows 11 drivers from the Brother site numerous times. Please understand I am your typical frustrated user and not a tech. Any help is greatly appreciated and if this is posted in the wrong area I apologize.
Thank You.

Sir_George

Reaction score
My Brother DCP-L2550DW laser printer will not print since the installation of windows 11. I connect to the printer wirelessly from a Dell Inspiron 13 laptop. I have loaded and reloaded the Windows 11 drivers from the Brother site numerous times. Please understand I am your typical frustrated user and not a tech. Any help is greatly appreciated and if this is posted in the wrong area I apologize.
Thank You.
The links below should provide the help you need.

and/or

Post back if the information provided doesn't help.

Last edited:

Vote:

Roy509

Reaction score
I have done exactly as shown twice and yet nothing. Brother states there is a problem and says Microsoft has a download that should resolve the issue with Brother printers. I have yet to find that fix.

Vote:

Ask a Question