Can't project my android device to my laptop using the wireless display connect app

Pyravase

Reaction score
I want to project my android box on my windows 11 laptop. I added the feature "wireless display" and set up all configuration in System -> Projecting to this PC. When I open the "Connect" app, it says "ENVY is ready for you to connect wirelessly". I see my laptop appear on my android, I select it for cast, but it keeps loading then fails. The android device does not appear on the Device Access list on my laptop.
Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this ?

Thanks!

RogerOver

Reaction score
Hi,
did you allow acces from the laptop on your android (on Android wipe down from above -> then open Android System and chose options) ?

Vote:

RogerOver

Reaction score
I am on a Google phone. As I said: wipe down from above on your Android. You will see your quick access icons and a white window. Open the white window (by tapping on it) for more options concerning the acces to your Android.

Vote:

Ask a Question