Can't update windows (freezes at booting)

ndricim

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Version 22H2 Build 22572.201 and I'm stuck at this version, I cant update to newer version, while installing the update it freezes at booting, I tried installing from ISO also freezes while booting, I have an compatible laptop for Win11(Lenovo P73), I've checked logs but nothing suspicion happening.

StevenG

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Version 22H2 Build 22572.201 and I'm stuck at this version, I cant update to newer version, while installing the update it freezes at booting, I tried installing from ISO also freezes while booting, I have an compatible laptop for Win11(Lenovo P73), I've checked logs but nothing suspicion happening.
That is an insider version and it only gets updated when the insider program and MS updates anything, as its not an official update,, your Win-11 is not an official release as Version 22H2 has not been released to the general consumer, you are really a Guinea pig to use this version before the Version 22H2 is released.

Vote:

Ask a Question