Can't open JPG files, sometimes

PA-WOODCHUCK

Reaction score
As the subject states, when I click on JPG file sometimes it opens and sometimes not. May work for several days and then not. I use "open with" photos and get tis error. Always opens with paint or photo shop. Been dealing with this since WINN 11 upgrade. And yes Win 11 has all current updates. What's the fix or another APP ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Can't open JPG.jpg
    Can't open JPG.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3

ECKJR

Reaction score
As the subject states, when I click on JPG file sometimes it opens and sometimes not. May work for several days and then not. I use "open with" photos and get tis error. Always opens with paint or photo shop. Been dealing with this since WINN 11 upgrade. And yes Win 11 has all current updates. What's the fix or another APP ?

Thanks
I think I have the same problem. In Win 11, when I click on a photo in my Pictures folder, it will sometimes say that the file can't be found. Rebooting the computer always solves the problem.

Vote:

Ask a Question