Dating service on forum

Mickey52

Reaction score
been seeing posting I think not meant for Win11 forum. Take a look at resent posts for yourselves

Mickey52

Reaction score
appears this forum is getting into the dating scene unless this user gets blocked I for one will go to other sources of computer help.

Vote:

davehc

Reaction score
Admin @Ian should appoint seniors like @The Shadow 2023 , @davehc or @RogerOver and active .. to take care misuse of the forum .. hope it makes well (y)
Thanks for the mention. In fact, I was a moderator a while ago, on this and other sites. Unfortunately, age, and assocated poor health, plus a wife with advanced parkinsons, made it impossible for me to do the job to my satisfaction.

But, any one willing, have a go. Over many yers the forum moderators ar also regarded as computer experts. I don't believe in that philosophy. They only need to be mature enough to sift out unwanted poasts, or parts thereof.
If you can find the owner, volunteer. But I am bebginning to suspect that, for whatever reasons, the sites have been abandoned

Vote:

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
The old Windows 8.0 forum was a magnet for idiots, spammers, etc. As a moderator it fell to me and one other guy
, to ban the bad guys and delete their crap. Without some moderation, almost any forum can degrade into chaos.

A good BAN involves not only the users name, but his/her's ISP as well.

Shadow :cool:

Vote:

Ask a Question