F5 and Ctrl D not working

ZackMartinelli

Reaction score
This is a super specific problem that I feel like something is wrong. Also all the other F keys are working. And F Lock is not on. But here is everything I have tried so far:

Updated/ Reinstalled Drivers

Tried another Keyboard, same thing happened

Turned off Sticky Keys, Game Mode, Filter Keys

Set human Interface Device Services to automatic

And then restarted the computer after all of this which I need to also add when I restart the computer they work for a little while and then they stop working again, have restarted a few times that is how I know this.

Also this is a brand new computer with Windows 11

This is a big problem as I work for a Medical Billing Company and these are some of the most important keys to use in our Billing Software.

Thanks for any insight you may have on this!

Bighorn

Reaction score
l'd check that the USB keyboard is plugged into a USB 2 port but since it's a new computer it may have come with combination USB 2/USB 3 ports, some are. Did the computer come with a new keyboard [most do]? How old is the other keyboard you tried? Does the new computer have any hardware testing in the BIOS or Setup? USB 2 = black centers, USB 3 = blue centers

Vote:

Ask a Question