How to change home page on MS Edge

Pablo56

Reaction score
Not hard just stupid. My windows 11 setting are different to your window 11 settings page, And on line it tells you to open Edge go to settings and select aprerance. Only problem there is no apearance in Edge -> Settings. I'm not the idiot here.

Attachments

• MyWindowsSettings.jpg
    MyWindowsSettings.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 2
  • EdgeSettings.jpg
    EdgeSettings.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Not hard just stupid. My windows 11 setting are different to your window 11 settings page, And on line it tells you to open Edge go to settings and select aprerance. Only problem there is no apearance in Edge -> Settings. I'm not the idiot here.

Click the 3 dashes up there to expand the menu, I'm on latest 23H2 Windows 11 with updated Edge as well ..

1699967729987.png

Pablo56

Reaction score
No. That dosen't work. I have set the home page to google.co.uk [EdgeHomepageSettings.jpg] but when I open up Edge, I get [OpeningEdge.jpg] which is definatly not google.co.uk

Attachments

• EdgeHomepageSettings.jpg
    EdgeHomepageSettings.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1
  • OpeningEdge.jpg
    OpeningEdge.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 1

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
No. That dosen't work. I have set the home page to google.co.uk [EdgeHomepageSettings.jpg] but when I open up Edge, I get [OpeningEdge.jpg] which is definatly not google.co.uk

Set the contents to OFF (Edge will display Bing contents by default) .. actually we cannot force Google to auto-load the said page, unless clicking the HOME button manually :)

1699968567862.png

1699968653364.png

Pablo56

Reaction score
It seems to have gone to google.co.uk now. But Opening another tab back to the multimedia presentation.

Xploit Machine Clicking on Privacy, search gets me this...

Attachments

• Content.jpg
    Content.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Ask a Question