How to find Product key Activation for MS Office 2019

AppArchitect

Reaction score
My Lenovo Laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64. Initially, I didn't even need to bother with a product key, and honestly I never really paid attention to whether MS Office 2019, which came with it, was just a trial or not.
Now, the thing is, I don't have a product key handy to activate Windows because it's digitally licensed. So, how am I supposed to deal with that?
Just recently, I had to get some hardware fixed up at the Lenovo support center, and now my laptop is on Windows 11 Home Single Language. But still no access to MS Office. I only managed to use it after the hardware change.
I've tried to dig up the product key using cmd and all the tricks I found on YouTube, but no luck.

So, anyone got any tips on how to find that product key or am I stuck buying a new one?

Bastet

Reaction score
In theory should the need to clean install arise then a user would just need to skip entering a key & once signed it Windows will activate. Otherwise just enter the generic key (which as a digital license would be the case anyway).
As for Office this should be registered under your account or you can see if showkeyplus will find the key. This can be downloaded from the MS App Store.

Ask a Question