I installed Windows 11. I have now had 2 Tech sessions to fix problems caused by the Installation. That hast cost me $400+. That is bloody criminal

Rob

Reaction score
DO NOT INSTALL WINDOWS 11. IT MIGHT COST YOU A LOT OF MONEY.

Rob

Reaction score

I installed Windows 11. I have now had 2 Tech sessions to fix problems caused by the Installation. That hast cost me $400+. That is bloody criminal​

davehc

Reaction score
So where did you go wrong when installing? It is a little discouraging for members to read a thread title and post, without any details.
I have been involved with a number of installations to date. Only one or two very minor problems which were mostly through user errors during the installations . I have, within the family, even installed three on incompatible machines, using Microsoft's own "fix" - still without problems an now with several weeks maturity behind.

Mickey52

Reaction score
no ideal what you're talking about no problems with my upgrade, maybe you got taken advantage of?

Bastet

Reaction score
This is why many forums recommend using disk imaging software so that in case of problems a user can restore back to a working system.
Had you posted your problem here instead of paying $400+ we may have helped you. The first suggestion would be to roll back to Windows 10.

Bastet

Reaction score
This is why many forums recommend using disk imaging software so that in case of problems a user can restore back to a working system.
Had you posted your problem here instead of paying $400+ we may have helped you. The first suggestion would be to roll back to Windows 10.

tpl

Reaction score
So what were the problems and what is the machine spec? Tell us for no better reason than it might help other to not spend $400

Ask a Question