Windows 11, NO BLUETOOTH DRIVERS

Ry4nchu

Reaction score
Greetings, I decided to go straight to 3rd party support since windows is a shell of a support method. Please read bullet points prior to replying with generic info.

I am running Win 11 64 bit. Its an asus prime b450m (trash tier) motherboard so I purchased a generic usb dongle on Amazon. I am unable to:
  • Turn on bluetooth. No option, no settings
  • update drivers, there is absolutely no bluetooth settings in device manager (audio/ serial bus controllers, etc)
  • uninstall old bluetooth drivers (this is where windows support fails to understand simple english) because there is nothing to uninstall
  • find 3rd party drivers. (everything on windows 11 just asks me to run device update (which again doesnt recognize anything.)\
So when i plug in the usb device, it automatically believes my device to be a B25 Speakers and B25 microphone (see below attachment). Uninstalled and reset does nothing, immediately reinstalls old drivers. When I ask windows tech for a download link they just reply with a crappy form of "run windows troubleshooter and follow steps". It's as if they dont understand what I am saying, or allowing me to have a download link is some kind of crime.

EDIT* : Thank you for reading and any support offered!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 2

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can you advise as to which
generic usb dongle on Amazon
You purchased.
I had a very similar issue with a computer I just built, specifically to run Windows 11 and I purchased this
And it's working flawlessly in Windows 11

Capture.JPG

Ask a Question