Is AMD Ryzen 2200G supported in Windows 11

doom marine 1952

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here so please excuse me if this question is not in the right place or inappropriately stupid!!

My one year old HP Pavilion PC has an AMD Ryzen 2200G with Radeon Graphics.

PC Health Check says it should be an AMD Ryzen 2200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, fair enough!!

However, when I look at my display adapter in device manager is states I have Vega 8 Graphics.

So I seem to have the right attributes but Windows 11 won't proceed telling me the processor isn't supported.

Is there a way around thius?

Any help gratefully received

Thanks
Paul

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome! The GPU built in to the 2200G is Vega 8, so that's ok :).

Sadly, the 2200G isn't on the supported CPU list for now (which is a surprise to me), so you'll have to do a forced install to get it working:

Vote:

ron

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here so please excuse me if this question is not in the right place or inappropriately stupid!!

My one year old HP Pavilion PC has an AMD Ryzen 2200G with Radeon Graphics.

PC Health Check says it should be an AMD Ryzen 2200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, fair enough!!

However, when I look at my display adapter in device manager is states I have Vega 8 Graphics.

So I seem to have the right attributes but Windows 11 won't proceed telling me the processor isn't supported.

Is there a way around thius?

Any help gratefully received

Thanks
Paul
same thing here ryzen5 2400g it works really good in windows11 everything checks out 100 percent ! just hope that Microsoft looks and change their tool,

Vote:

Ask a Question